Tenant Insurance

Your landlord’s insurance policy will not protect your personal possessions or liability. Even if you do not own the home you live in, whether it be a house, condo or apartment, you still need Tenant coverage for your belongings and liability coverage to protect you from injuries or damages and associated legal costs resulting from accidents that occur.

No need to leave the comfort of your home or business, all information can be gathered via telephone or you can complete a quote application now for fast and efficient service.

Request a Quote

We offer substantial discounts for:

  • Residences with security, fire alarms
  • Claims free clients
  • Long term credits
  • Mature discounts beginning at age 45

We also provide

24 hour emergency claim service
Monthly payment plans
Credit Card options

Protect What Matters

You are Covered Text