Are you traveling cross country to the Okanagan or local?  The opportunities are endless when you own a motorhome, travel trailer, fifth wheel or tent trailer camper. Recreation Vehicles are your home away from home.

Recreational Vehicles require on road liability coverage with ICBC as well as coverage for the unit itself. However our other insurance providers, offer a variety of broader scope coverage options specific to recreational vehicle units while in use or in storage.

Policy types vary based on the age and type of unit you have but can be:

  • Guaranteed Replacement Cost
  • Replacement Cost
  • Actual Cash Value

Coverages are specific to recreational vehicle vs just recreation use and exposures.

Coverage can also include

Have any questions? Want some help getting started?

Don’t be a stranger, we always love to hear from you

Contact Us