Your privacy is important to us at MacDonald-Gill Insurance. This privacy statement describes the information we collect via our web site, how we collect and use that information and how we protect your privacy.
What personal information we collect:
- We do not collect personal information unless our web site visitors volunteer it.
- When you respond to the questionnaires on our site, we may collect personal information such as your name and email address
- When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we collect your email address, your internet IP address and your message so that we may reply to you.
How we protect and use the personal information that we collect:
- MacDonald-Gill Insurance’s collection, use, disclosure, and retention of information complies with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Collected information is used only by authorized MacDonald-Gill Insurance staff to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected or other purposes which will be described in the transaction you are completing.
- We will not sell or trade any personally identifiable information that may be collected from our web site and will not disclose such information to third parties except as authorized by law.
- When you send us an electronic mail via our web site, your message is stored as business correspondence accessible only to authorized MacDonald Gill Insurance web site staff.
Emails you send to us are not encrypted. Your email may be intercepted by other internet users, without your knowledge or permission, while in transit to us, therefore you should not email us information that you consider confidential.